RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 20:35:07 EST
In a message dated 12/24/98 9:15:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 Well, I don't know any human moms who would give their breast milk to anyone
 except a child she was raising, although I know a few do.  And I can't
imagine
 any human moms that would allow the young of another species to suckle or or
 someone to pump her body for milk for food of another species.

Jean Liedloff who wrote The Contnuum Concept about her experiences with the
Yequana tribe in the jungles of Venezuela said that she saw women suckling
orphaned baby monkeys. Apparantly it was an accepted practice there. BTW it
was common for mothers to nurse human babies in the tribe other than their
own.

Love
Sandy