RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 07:23:59 -1000
>Kirt:
>
>>The important point is whether or not these women are actually ovulating
>>and if so are they capable of reproducing. If not, that is a clear sign
>>that they are under metabolic stress, not in superb health. Athletes
>>expending huge amounts of calories, bulimics surviving on very few
>>calories, and women who are starving have also lost menses.

Tiina:
>These women obviously did not suffer from malnutrition because
>they had recovered from cancer and other serious illnesses. Kristine
>Nolfi (she was/is a doctor) had a breast cancer herself and after=20
>she swift to 100 % unheated diet the tumor disappeared. Even minor
>portions of cooked food made her tumor to recur. She tested herself
>this way a few times and the result was always the same.

Thanks for detailing Kristine Nolfi's experience. I am happy for Kristine
self cure and menses experience (how old was she anyway?). It is always
inspirational to here such stories. Nevertheless, I stand by my comments.
The complete loss of menses can be an important sign metabolic imbalance
and stress. There may be counterexamples, but when a newbie asks for advice
on the matter it seems we should expose her to the many points of view
which may be useful to her. Ms. Nolfi's included.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft