RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Patrick I. Lecky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 14:48:16 -0500
Micaela:

Thanks for all your help. I will certainly try the butter/honey mixture
or the avocado/honey mixture.

Does anyone know of an insulin dependent diabetic who has cure this
problem with raw food?

Aajonus sent me his supplier's list. The only supplier of commerical
raw butter was Stueve's in L.A. and they haven't shipped in 6 months.

Does anyone know of another supplier?

Thanks,

Patrick