From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:35:23 -0500

I am sending Mr LeClair's own words about Balance Bars. I sent him a post
that had been sent to our list last May, which include a portion of the
Balance Bar web page re: gluten status of the bars. He is basically
repeating that information here.

I suspect it depends on how strict one wants (needs, whatever) to be about
*possible trace* exposure. This isn't a product that one HAS to eat!
However, I have both the cranberry and chocolate raspberry fudge flavors
on my desk and I fail to see any questionable ingredients at all,
including the sweeteners. Looks like corn gluten, sugar or fruits to me!

Anne Washburn