From:
Fierce Loveliness <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 21:58:19 -0400

Hello friends:

It seems I get a moment of stupidity every few months and dont check on
things with the mfrs which look good on the label.  Anyway, while feeling
deprived at Whole Foods here in Ann Arbor, I bought the above listed
cereal.  The ingredients read: "Organic blue corn, organic cane juice,
organic brown rice flour, natural vanilla flavour".  I just am so upset.
What should I have asked the mfr?  About flouring the lines?  I had ONE
bite, two or three flakes and my face was all red and puffy and hot.
Luckily the reaction wastn worse, but definitely a Celiac one.  Has anyone
ever checked on these?  Are they okay, and I got contaminated somewhere
else?  My roomates LOVED them, and Id LOVE to partake.

ALSO!  Has anyone checked on Imagine Foods 34 oz soup in a cardboard flip
top container?  Let me know if these are gf, thought id ask as long as Im
writing.  thanks!!

 Joanna F. Schroeder
"...and when the winds have blown things round and back again, what was
once your pain will be your home" Emily Saliers