BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:42:16 EDT
Hello,

In November of 1997 the Patent Office issued a patent to me for a talking
thermostat.  This thermostat will replace the existing thermostat that is
found in most homes with a thermostat that you can set audibly and obtain the
temperature audibly.  Further, it will operate most dual heating/ac systems.

I am working on bringing the product to the market soon.  If anyone knows
where I can obtain funding to pay for the production costs, please let me
know.  I am sure this unit will be a success.  It just needs to get out into
the marketplace.

Any help anyone can offer would be appreciated.

Scott Flood