From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:28:02 -0800

I know I said I was finished with this subject, but I had to share this
with you all.  I wrote to Top Secret Recipes on the net about the
Honeybaked Ham recipe.  I was surprised today when I signed on and they
had actually answered me back.  You do need a blow torch for this, so
many of you may not want to try it.  They say you can buy one for
$10.00.  When I read that it needed a blow torch, I laughed.  My friend
and I love creme brulee and she bought a blow torch at Christmas so that
she could make the creme brulee just right.  (an excellent gf dessert).
So, I'm forwarding the recipe for the honeybaked ham.  Maybe this will
redeem myself.  Happy Spring to all.  Sidona/San Diego

From: "Meredith McNamara" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Honey Baked Ham
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 08:27:40 -0800

Top Secret Recipe's
HoneyBaked Ham Glaze

         [This recipe has been removed from the logfiles, as]
         [it is copyrighted material---the CELIAC Listowners]

(http://www.topsecretrecipes.com)