RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol & David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 16:25:57 -0800
Rex Harrill wrote:

> ...However, you may want to subscribe to "Agrisynergy" on this list
> server.  Choosing the right site, soil preparation, seed selection,
> and foliar feeding all get discussed there at one time or another.
> We also touch on somewhat unknown systems such as biodynamics (which
> actually has its own list).

I was really surprised to hear biodynamics referred to as "somewhat
unknown".  Perhaps my experience is unusual, but biodynamics was one
of the first natural gardening methods I ever heard of, and I continue
to hear about it often.  Are we talking about the same thing here, the
Steiner-inspired methods?  I understand that the term is used rather
differently in Europe, so maybe Alan could shed some light on that...

Carol