RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 10:10:47 -0800
Hi all,

"I have a friend" who has genital warts. He got them all burned off.
I have trouble convincing him that renovation of his SAD with beer to
something more healthy would help deter weird growths like this. He refuses
to get the connection between nutrition and disease. Snoring and constant
cold symptoms are chronic but he thinks this is normal
What is one to do?

Great list!

All the best,
Susan