RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 03:05:21 -0300
At 20:35 01/03/1999 -1000, you wrote:

>You might be interested to know that the Daimond's have divorced. Harvey's
>picture on his new "TC Fry" website looks like the standard brand
>fruitarian emancipation poster child; and that axel (was it axel?) claims
>Havrey ate meat and found it useful (or something like that).

hi, what i read in a book on breast cancer by harvey diamond is that he said
that some people do better after going from vegan to some animal products.

kirt:

What you need to impress me logic-wise is
>any study that says raw vegans are actually healthier than those eating
>junk.

axel:

you know, you really have a point here.
there has to be something VERY wrong with average raw vegan diets in the
sense that junk food eaters do not have health problems so serious so fast
as a group
( am i right?). what i mean is what percentage of raw vegans are normally
healthy, and what percentage of sad eaters are normally healthy, all other
things equal. is it true that the raw vegans fare worse? how is a raw vegan
diet actually worse than a standard american diet?

there is obviously somethng going on here, because when i was eating an all
crap diet last year, some of my symptoms actually disappeared. for example:
i urinated like a healthy person (as a raw vegan i urinate way too often (no
diabetes, though)), and did not drink water all the time. i do not know if
it is because more concentrated food, more variety, animal products, or
what, but when i went all raw vegan again, this symptoms returned
inmediately. and of course peeing many times a day is not a sign of health,
nor is being always thirsty. obviously i not going to eat junk food to pee
less, but there is definetively something here.

i was also peeing much less when i reintroduced "tasty" cooked vegan dishes,
elaborated, stuff like whole grain bread, tofu concoctions, whole grain
pastry, etc, so obviously some part of my body does better with this
concentrated cooked dishes. there are negative things about them, of course,
no one is going to deny that.

or maybe it is because our bodies somehow get used to the highly
concentrated nature of sad diets, who knows. i am just guessing, but how on
earth can i improve my health in a way with an all crap diet instead of a
"healthy" raw vegan diet? comments welcome :)

axel makaroff