RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 16:00:33 -0800
Liza May wrote:
> My problem with Wes' proclamations has nothing to with concerns over his
> own personal diet. He should feel free to eat whatever he likes, and
> defend it in the most distorted ways he might enjoy.
>
> What I don't care for is insisting that his diet - or anyones else's
> favorite diet - is THE right diet for any other person. His insistence
> that raw vegan foods are the superior food choices for everyone else, or
> even anyone else, is uninformed, and just silly.

I don't entirely agree.  It seems to me that Wes simply sees his
diet truth as being outside the scope of "everyone is different",
as many things are.  For example, wouldn't all of us agree that it
is a truth that all humans require oxygen?  Surely no one is going
to come back with "Well, that may be true for YOU, but..".

Carol