RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:43:45 -0500
Hey Peter!!

> I am posting some amusing excerpts from the first two issues of the >NFL
> newsletter "Just Eat An Apple" that was sent to me by a friend:

I have to say that THAT post is one of THE funniest, most outrageous,
hysterical things I have seen in a good while.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You're a gem.

Those idiots, in addition to being unquestionably the three most
pitiful, and bitterest, lost souls I've heard about in a while; have
also the WORST taste in people imaginable. Tom Billings and Kirt Nieft?
HAH!! Those are two of the best guys in the entire universe. Man oh man,
couldn't they have picked someone else to do a National Enquirer on?
What bimbos.

Anyway, thanks SOOOO much. That post has gone into my Save For Posterity
file, and, with your permission, will be printed and distributed to all
who are curious about the weird three naked guys in the avocado tree and
their plagiarized and overpriced piece of polemic.

You're great!

Loads of love,  Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)