RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:05:51 EST

<< Aren't you concerned about the apparent hazards of microwaved food? >>

Wes,

I can't even go near an operating microwave without feeling 'weird',
especially around my heart.

Eventually I read this great book called Light, Radiation, and You, by Dr.
John Ott, whose books I recommending reading, pioneer reseacher dealing with
the body's need for full-spectrum light, ultraviolet, etc.  His tests found
that food microwaved caused a decrease in muscle strength in the body,
including and especially the heart.   What he found most shocking was the even
if the food was only held in the hand, it still effected muscle strength.  It
has to do with radiation, and energy wavelengths, and all sorts of stuff you
can read about.

Microwaves are better off being thrown out immediately.  Don't even give them
to your enemies.

Aaron