RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 22:11:16 EDT
the one thing that is often overlooked is that nuts and seeds are more
than fat, they have fiber, minerals, vitamins and water in a natural form
that is balanced

i have always held the view that foods with high fat can be eaten in
excess but as far as being all that bad for us is not correct - mother
nature gave us these balanced (each nut is balanced in and of itself with
the right minerals and vitamins and water to help our bodies absorb what
it needs) foods, so lets enjoy them and not over-do the piging out

k(no)w one
Kill the Ego, Loose the Mind, Use your Brain! (StarWulf/richard g h b)