RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:59:08 -0400
Hi Ben,  you wrote:

>Exactly.  Your thoughts actually made a lot of sense.  While I don't see
>myself playing Conan and trying to whip everyone's ass, I definitely agree
>that I should not be intimidated BEFORE I even step onto campus.  I should
>be ready to present myself boldy and confidently.

I just wanted to add something.  You can pump yourself up to 'act confident'
and 'feel strong' but if deep inside you really feel weak, intimidated,
frightened, it will not work.  People most of all seek authenticity and
integrity, and despite many of our denials, we are all sensitive to the
unspoken energy fields  and non-verbal signs of our friends, family, and
pets.  So my advice is to find someone this summer that you can work with on
your awareness of the issues underlying WHO YOU REALLY ARE!  You want to get
to the point where you believe in every cell of your body that you are a
GREAT PERSON.  I got a great deal of help from a counselor who also had
training from the Barbara Brennan School of Healing -- it has cured my
chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.  The BBSO has a web site
http://www.barbarabrennan.com and can put you in touch with a graduate in
your area. Good luck.

Janis
alternate e-mail:  [log in to unmask]