RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 19:30:34 -0500
The next LA RAF potluck will be on Sunday June 14th in Van Nuys,
California.  The focus of the group is RAF (raw animal foods) but vegans
are welcome as well.  We usually have a few who attend.  There will be a
presentation on ROF (raw organ foods) with an opportunity to taste 10-15
kinds of organs (for the squeamish rest assured they will all be of
non-human origin ;-)) and some folks from our new raw dairy connection will
be serving samples of some high quality raw milk and raw cream.

If you are not on the contact list and want to attend, let me know and I
will email you the directions to the event.

Best, Peter