RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Freespeak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 10:12:50 -0700
Roberta,

I eat most of meat jerky-style.

Chicken I usually eat after 3-5 days drying.
I get chicken from Shelton, California.

Most of my meat is organic or close it.

I would never eat any ground meat under any
circumstances.

I particularly like dried sardines. I cut off
the head and remove the guts before drying.

Hope this helps.

Frederick

At 05:38 AM 11/2/98 -0800, roberta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Frederick,
>
>do you eat most of your meat dried, jerky-style?  Do you do anything
>else to it besides dry it out in the fridge?  Are you at all particular
>about whether the meat is organic etc?
>
>Freespeak wrote:
>> Most of my meat I age in the fridge - anything from
>> a few days to a few weeks. Most meat, including
>> chicken, tastes better that way to me.
>>
>> I place the meat on the lattice so most of the surface
>> is exposed to the air. It eventually becomes jerky-like,
>> without going bad.
>
>thanks in advance,
>
>roberta

Financial Independence --> first key to freedom.  Subscribe
to the Financial Independence List with a blank message to:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Economic Means to Freedom - The Most Powerful Strategies -
<http://www.buildfreedom.com/ecomain.htm>.  Millionaire
Reports - <http://www.buildfreedom.com/dirmill.htm>.

Best Freedom Site on the Web - <http://www.buildfreedom.com/>.