CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carolyn Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 14:36:30 -0500

For years my daughter has given her children fruit they like that is too
expensive for 'every day' eating.  They also get small bags of raisins, M&Ms
or a few jelly beans and small chocolate items.  Their favorite thing is
hunting for plastic easter eggs with pennies, nickels and dimes inside --
 whether they were little or bigger!

I have a friend who gives her son a book or a video.
Carolyn Randall