BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:27:01 -0500
Howdy - I've got a question regarding some bungalows in ARlington, VA.
I am doing research on them for a class at UVA.  I chose to study about
12 bungalows which I have only found in the Clarendon area of
Arlington.  Their distinguishing characteristic is
a hollow clay tile used on the exterior walls which resembles a
giganctic brick, maybe three or four times the size of a regular brick.
The bungalows do not appear to be from Sears, but may be from other mail
order catalogues.  I would really like to find out where the tiles came
from - any ideas? THus far I have found no identifying marks on the
tiles. LARA KOZAK