RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:43:22 -0500
Loren,

Thank you for sharing about your experience. I found it interesting.

>Nine years ago, I started a practice teaching other people this information,
>and helping them adopt healthier lifestyle choices.  In that time, I have
>seen many, many people thrive on a primarily fruit diet.

I personally haven't been doing any consultation work. I've really only
talked in-depth (personal/in private) about nutrition with basically a
handful of people. Only one person chose to follow through on my ideas. But
they've experienced great results, eating a diet that is similar to the one
that I practice. They did it all on their own motivation; I just shared some
information. They've been eating this way for over 9 months at this point,
and are doing better than they did on any other diet they've tried -- and
they have experimented with various diets for over 8 years.

Wes