RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 04:14:55 EST
              IN AN EMERGENCY, HOW TO GET ALTERNATIVE HEALING
Somebody wrote to me " Of course, if you happen to have a qigong master or
faith healer at your beck and call 24 hours a day, then maybe you wouldn't
need conventional medical treatment in case of an emergency. But most of us
don't have access to those sort of healers and will have to make do with
conventional medical healers in time of emergency."
With the present availability world-wide, almost everyone in the world, can
contact alternative healers via the Internet and telephone. If you need
emergency help, you can contact me and I will help you heal yourself, your
loved ones and your animals, immediately, in almost any kind of emergency.
For those of you who are fearful that if you may become unconscious, how can
you prevent the pharmaceutical and surgical therapists from treating you with
their life destroying treatments?
Write a Living Will that prevents anyone from treating you, except in the
manner you so indicate in that Living Will and also they must have the
permission of whomsoever you indicate in that Living Will, they must contact
for permission to do so.
If any of you want a copy of such a Living Will, I will mail such to you
FREE.
Just mail me a stamped self-addressed envelope and I will mail such to you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D. God Healing, Inc. Natural Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA
Telephone: 310-396-2914; 310-452-0458
Web Site: http://www.healself.org              E-mail: [log in to unmask]