RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 13:41:02 -0700
>>The danger of frutarianism might be more from the overenthousiastic
>>attitude than the principles behind.
>
>Could you eleborate on the "principles behind" frutarianism that aren't
>dangerous?

the principle of elaborating a diet profile based on our genetically
closest relative diet. It can't be  that far off even if our departure
from
the common ancestor brought us toward higher fat and protein  intake.

Now the obstacles of recreating our original diet with foods issued
from the
neolithic revolution that changed drastically the nature of our foods
and
our relationship to their  sources,   are may be more than a challenge
but
an invitation to  suicide. Our all attitude in general about our
environment
and the relationship to our foods have changed drasticaly too . That
by
itself have may be more impact than the denaturation  of the food
itself
 tho they go together).

and the applications  and interpretations of the principle behind
frutarianism by peoples cut off from their source of food is most
likely to
become prone to failure.

>>Paleo enthousiast run into the same risk.
>
>Instinctos as well? ;)

Oh yes and you know that 1st hand!   The most loving messages can be
used by
egos to hurt and  fullfill its function : to separate from the source.

jean-claude