RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Munro, Rod (ENet)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:58:06 +1030
>it depends to what those 5 % represente ( a daily intake of cooked food or
>once in a while exception)

Both. I was thinking of bread (multigrain) possibly daily and  other
foods
once in a while when social occasions make it too hard to not eat
cooked
food.

>The raw foods become not so appealing anymore specially if it is a small
>intake of denatured foods everyday.

I can see this would be a problem. And I can imagine it leading to
more
cooked food being eaten.

>If it is once in a while and so a big quantity i am good for an
>unconfortable day the following day but i will glady go back to raw with
>lot of pleasure . In that pattern of exception it seems to me
>that it have, almost,  a positive outcome because i suuddenly decide again
>to play fully the game of choosing foods by instinct and so the pleasure of
>eating is back again.

I agree. After eating a lot of cooked food over christmas I felt awful
and
couldn't wait to get back to raw.