RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:11:39 -0500
Question to all (if there is anyone left here): my husband has decided
try Dr. Atkin's diet to control his hypoglycemia and lose some weight.
He's been on a vegan diet for over two years now and has been unable
lose, believe it or not.  whenever he tried any fasting his blood
sugar
went crazy on him. He heard about Atkins' approach and began to read
up on
it and it's the first time that he has found a health plan he can
relate
to and actively pursuing on his own. usually I drag him into these
things.
so I'm happy about that.

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with Atkins' approach
and
what they think of it.

also - I'm happy to report that since I started taking thyroid
medication
my general state of health has improved dramatically. I'm also
chelating
the lead out of my system. I'm feeling great these days.

Lucia