RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 19:37:36 -0500
On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Diane Tweden wrote:

> I am learning not to give advise, but to steer people to the sources of
> my own awareness.  If you were to visit my suggested site;
>
> www.ozoneservices.com
>
> do a search on auto immune response, you will find the answer to the
> "why".  You will also find links to lead you further in your quest for
> knowledge.

I couldn't find much there. the url you give is a commercial site that
develops and sells equipment for ozone therapy. the only link I found
there to 'autoimmune response" was under therapeutic applications, a
link
to Hal Higgins' article on the dangers of root canal.

> Ozone therapies are used extensively in boosting the immune system.

I know. I have heard of ozone therapy, enough to make me very cautious
of
it. I know that it can create astounding results. I know that there is
controversy about how to apply it, whether to inject it or not, and I
don't think there is any long term understanding of its effects.

> Please excuse me if I was too vague on my previous post, I wish you the
> best.

thanks.
Lucia