RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 10:18:44 -0800
>Well, I think we can come up with an arrangement to both
>inform new-comers of information without having to bother
>others to continue repeating similar information over time.
>If we get an FAQ, I see it as being more informative than
>an editorial.I believe that the contributions should
>attempt to be balanced, informative enough to let the reader
>have an idea of what is there, and make no absolute
>proclamations as imperitive dogma.
>
>Will folks let me know of interest in starting
>a raw-food FAQ, as Martha suggests ?
David>>

As a new comer to the list (2 months) i have still hard time to make sens of
what i am reading
i will welcome a raw food FAQ about what have been said here . i am reading
quite lot of the archives  , but it seems a lot of work to sort out
informations from the amount of theoricals battles going on.
a more "experiential" approach of what we are learning thru that list is
more interesting to me than what opinions we are defending against who.
Jean-claude