RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:49:08 -0800
-

>I don't understand about you making them on demand. Does this mean that you
>are making them to sell to the public and at what cost.

I am interested to exchange true food with other people who want to take
charge of their food source. when people prefer to send money , i accepte it
but it is not my preference.
the quality food   available is becoming so low, that i would like to create
an alternative economy where the quality is valued instead of the quantity
 or how much food can i swallow for as little money possible).
It is why i am making dried fruit on demand so i can focus on quality,
instead of making as much as possible to sell cheap. i am selling my dried
fruit locally and have more demand than i can satisfied, but i will prefer
to sell them to people eating raw, because i know the dificulty of
sustaining a 100% raw diet without high quality food.
And sometimes at the market here it feel like giving pearls to pigs.
i am selling dried fruits at CDN $  4.50 for 100 gr. plus postage.
So if you feel producing good products that i can't produce myself, lets
.exchange
I am living west coast of canada, where are you ? i am craving true olives,
true pistachios, true peanuts ( dry below 105f.no salt for olives) and ....
Jean-claude