RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 22:51:59 -1000
In a word: crud. ;)

Rex:
>I'd appreciate some help.  While researching the archives to get a
>better handle on the history of possible plagiarism by NFL,

Very judicious of you to use the word _possible_. ;) If you actually read
the related posts in the archives you can have little doubt about that
particular "possibility". ;)

>Question: does "Raw Eating"  stand up to scrutiny or was it forgotten in
>the fray?  Has it been critiqued and found substantial?  Any assistance,
>public or private, would be appreciated.

Scrutiny? Hmmm... There is no mention of brix, so right there is a big
strike against it. ;) Seriously, read NFL's rip-off--it is almost word for
word, paragraph for paragraph, chapter for chapter, taken from the
Iranian's book. If NFL's book passes your scrutiny test, you will be
delighted with "Raw Eating". It is entirely anecdotal and emotional...

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft