RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 15:10:55 -1000
Liza:
>And by the way, Kirt is just about as manly as they come.

Yup. Today, I vacuumed, mopped the floor, did the dishes, did the
shopping,cleaned the toilet, scrubbed the tub, fed the pupster, put the
pupster down for a nap, and now I have to get cracking and prepare dinner
or she's gonna be _pissed_ when she comes through that door... ;)

And calling me a woman is more disparaging to women than the distorted
overemotional crack. ;)

Alan:
>Be fair Liza. If I stated that women tend to get more
> overemotional and distort facts (which you have proven here) you
> would probably call me sexist

I suspect you were making a joke here, Alan. But what is curious to me is
the reasoning. How would Liza's supposed overemotionality and fact
distortion prove that all women were similar? But this does seem to be how
you approach logic in the nutrition arena as well if your slew of previous
posts are any example.

Let's see, how would one put it? How about:

Be fair, Alan. If I stated that all European NH fundamentalists were
incapable of anything but short-sheeted overgeneralization (which you have
proven here) you would probably call me racist. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft