RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:56:48 -0500
Tom, this is my point too.....this is part of why I am backing off from the
raw food community.  I have found that I do better on about 80% raw rather
than 100%.......NOT due to "weakness and cravings" or "lack of willpower"
but because physically I did poorly on 100%.....not to say that others will
not do well on 100%, I just didn't......I feel like I was chasing an ideal
instead of what worked best for me.  I would like to get by the
"percentages" because it seems that anyone who is not all raw is looked down
upon by the "raw gurus"  :) Thanks!  Peace, Jen aka Kashmir3