RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol & David <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:51:37 -0800

> > >Alan:
> > >Whether legumes or whatever, they are all seeds (and delicious when
> > >fresh and ripe in as far as "nuts" are concerned). Many people
> > >forget that beans (also legumes) are also seeds.
> >
> >Tom:
> >True, but Carol did not ask if they were all seeds. Her question
> >was whether they were in the same botanical groups.
> >
>Alan:
>True...but I was rather reading between the lines because it sounded as
>if she was looking for an excuse to eat one or two types of seeds.

Just thought you might like to know that you were way off there,
Alan.  When I ask a question, I'm usually --amazingly enough-- asking
the question I wrote.  If you honestly believe someone to be writing
one thing while meaning something else, the best approach (IMHO) is
to respond to what was actually written or to ask for clarification.
To do anything else is to invite more confusion.

Carol