RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 00:37:51 +0100
Hi Micaela,

> Kelli,
>
> I would agree with Paul that it is a mineral deficiency, but in my
> experience it tends to be calcium and magnisium, which I usually find whole
> food sources to compensate and rebalance.  This isn't something I have read
> but something that I have been guided to,  when my nails start to go white,
> I usually crave green leafy vegetables and raw milk.
>
> Micaela

Quite apart from the obvious question (i.e. When you see a cow do you
feel the natural urge to suck on her udder?), whre is the evidence
that most humans are able to gain calcium from raw (cow) milk? Or
to put it another way..which enymes do we possess (after weaning) which
enable us to utilize this rather unnatural calcium source?

Regards,

Alan