RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jo Yoshida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 12:48:00 -0700
Liza requested another bowl of chum:
| Do you like the NFL guys?

And Jo serves the last few ladles:
What can I say? I've never had any direct communications with any of them.
Everything I know about them comes from their website, mailing list
correspondences, etc. Do I like their approach to "diplomacy"? No, it's
laughable, juvenile, and disconcerting. Would I get into a heated argument
if I met them at a coffee shop? Maybe a debate, but I'd ask for a separate
table if it got stupid (man, there's better things to do in life). So outa
all this, it's your call to answer your own question. Because I'd like to
meet these guys or talk to them at length before I decide either way.

| Do you think people should eat an all-raw, or fruitarian, diet?

constant IsThisDietarySystemForMe( dietType thisDiet )
{
     if( thisDiet improves a person's level of health ) and
     if( thisDiet maintains that level for the long-term ) and
     if( thisDiet is a free choice )
     {
          return( kEnjoyVibrantHealth )
     }
     return( kModifyOrTrashThisDiet )
}

It's totally dependent upon THAT ONE PERSON to ascertain results with as
much honesty as he or she can muster up. The late artist Lee Jun Fan said,
"Man, the creative individual, is more important than any system." This
attitude applies readily to the various schools of nutrition / alternative
health.

I hope you and your family are doing well.