RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Wes Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:36:46 -0600
Hi Kelli,

> Leukocytosis is an issue with cooked foods, as well. This reference was posted
> a few months ago--any new info or opinions?

Raw food researcher Dr. Howard Loomis has found the same thing as Dr.
Paul Kauchakoff found repeatedly: Cooked food stimulates the immune
system and results in a large increase of white blood cells
(leukocytosis). This is a pathological condition. This does not occur
when one eats raw food. Only cooked. Yet another little something that
makes one wonder how "adapted" we are to cooked food. Cooked food is
seen as being a "foreign invader" in the body. Kauchakoff also found
that processed foods such as cured meats result in an even greater WBC
concentration indicative of poisoning.

Wes