RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roy Holman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:54:18 EDT
Hi David and others,

I haven't read the articles about Blue Green Algae, but I have taken it for
awhile.  I felt an initial feeling - almost euphoric.  I still don't know what
happened but it semed to give me something I needed when I was doing mostly
fruit.  It reminds me of the experiences I have had recently with sea veggies
and digestive enzymes:  I could really "feel" something powerful and
beneficial going on, which mellowed after awhile.  It seems I was replacing
something I needed??

Although the multi-level marketing stuff turns me off a bit, I am looking into
Juice Plus, and ASANA products right now.  Juice plus appears the more "whole"
of the two, dried at about 92 degrees.  Anyone with experience with either of
these??

Enjoy life!

Roy