RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:38:23 -0400
At 12:57 PM 9/4/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Has anyone heard of the new "miracle" supplement called "Vitamin O" or of a
>Dr. William F. Koch, MD, PhD.?

Dear Kelli,

Although I haven't heard of this particular product,, there is much
information about the benefits of extra oxygen.  A great book is by Ed
McCabe called O2xygen Therapies (the 2 is subscripted but I can't type it
that way with my e-mail).

The best way to get additional oxygen in your water is to use a water
ozonator because then it is fresh and no 'preservatives' are needed to keep
it in there.  Search on ozone and you'll find a lot on the net.  Tom
Harrelson sells the ozonaters and also does a newsletter with lots of info
about the benefits of ozonated water.  I don't have his address handy, but I
recall it is on tripod.com/members/~TOTALHEALTH

There are also many other products with extra oxygen in the water that I've
seen at health fares, most are very pricy, like $1.50 for a pint of H20.

Janis