RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:07:59 EDT
Kelli,

<< Sounds great!

 But I'd have to know what _season_ I was buying.

 Makes a difference, you know--I have allergies... >>

Best to wait for winter...

Ships better cold anyway...

And after you breathe it in, and then exhale, you can see your breath...

This is because the powerful Chi in the air rids your body of impurities which
you can see when you exhale (note: must be outdoors in the cold to notice
effects).

If you can't see it, it means you aren't detoxed enough for your vision to
pick it up.

Just means you need more Berkshire Air...

Ok, that's enough...

Aaron