From:
"gary r. tennesen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 07:40:12 -0800
  Your plan will work fine; however, have your Windows' disk nearby as your
operating system is going to find dozens of new things to load drivers for
with your new board (COM ports, drive controllers, LPT, chipsets, etc.).

If you are running Win95 first release, you will likely need the patches for
USB, late Intel chipset or VIA (depending upon which chipset is on the
board) and bus mastering.  Easiest solution to a brand-new board upgrade is
to have Windows 98 on your drive before moving the drive to a new board.

Hope this helps.
gary r. tennesen

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html