From:
Paul Sprague <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:20:19 -0500
In continuation of my previous post, I have discovered one thing you
should all know that I did not when I bought this book. The CD that is
included only allows you 100 free questions and then you must call in and
purchase and unlock code for $79 to view the other 500 questions. Pretty
sneeky trick if you ask me. In spite of this it still seems to be a good
book.