NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:52:31 -0800
A wonderful book to start with is Food Allergies put out this year by the
American dietetic Association for $ 6.95.  It is written by a dietitian and
the founder of the Food Allergy Network (http://foodallergy.org - which also
has excellent up to date information).  Food Allergies order number is ISBN
1-56561-128-4  Has information on reading labels, day to day management,
information on testing methods, recipes etc.   Paula