BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:03:34 EST
Ken (and Bryan),

What's in my freezer isn't a dangerous question, although in my youth I once
irritated my roommates by throwing out what appeared to me to be a decaying
mass in the bottom of the vegetable compartment.  My esteemed former
colleagues (who deserve to now live in Dryvit houses and who shouldn't throw
anything more substantial than whiffle balls, except at the windows)
considered that material to be highly valuable mushrooms.

What's in my basement is a much more interesting question, but you don't want
to go there either.  Lacquer thinner, paint stripper, full 2x4's, dead
electric fans, but no snake oil (or "earl", as we say in Joisey: "I'm freezin'
in heah! Put some earl on the boiner, will youse?")

Ralph

Ralph