BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 12:10:59 -0500
Today, over 100 schools in the area are closed as we get about 2" of snow
an hour, so I'm stuck at home with the boys, spending my work day in email.
I just had to share a thread with y'all that I've been having.  I thought
it went along the same vein as this one.  I'm glad to see kids are
concerned with this stuff.

- Pam