BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:30:40 -0500
"Ditto" takes even less time - efficient, eh?

11/25/98 09:35:01 AM ----------

Please respond to "BP - Dwell time 5 minutes."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Re: New BP Members

Hello all!

There...that took .875 second.  I guess I can spare that much time.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic                              heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission                             -- Elbert Hubbard