BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:31:56 -0400
Maybe a related story?? In Cuba the U.S. Interest Section building built
around 1953 had a tile roof typical of Cuba.  A couple of guys from the
Foreign Building Operations at State Dept. went down to "fix-up" the
roof in the past year or two.  They brought it up to US standards - tore
out all the tiles. Now the damn thing is causing all sorts of problems
that they never had with the tile.  preservation/common sense can save
money. LARA