RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Wuts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:49:36 -0800
I have always maintained that cows were not true 100% vegetarians
because they are constantly eating insects. I also wonder if there are
any 100% vegetarian MAMMALS. I doubt it, except for a few misguided
humans. On page 128 of Lynn Margulis's book "Symbiotic Planet" she
states: "Cows will hunt rabbits or eat their calves, and many mammals
will vie for the meat of their runted litter mates." Does any one have
any more knowledge of this behavior in cows. It would make for great
discussions at vegetarian pot lucks. Lynn is a renowned scientist and
collaborator on the Gaia theory.

Frank.