RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:58:35 -0400
From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lucia,

> the other thing I wrote about here recently was my husband's struggle to
> find a diet, first the Atkins, then the Zone. well, I'm happy to report
> that he's come back to the raw food diet he was on before all this: lots
> of salad, raw fruits and veggies. He makes a smoothie every morning and
> has begun to eat apples and yoghurt. two things he never liked before.

I'm surprised - I thought I recalled you saying that he was doing
great on Atkins - lost a lot of weight, and was feeling good. Am I
remembering wrong?

> The yoghurt is that wonderful raw goat yoghurt from the farm that Liza
> recommended. It's the first time my husband has ever liked the stuff! It
> is really out of this world. we order buckets of it and the milk too. I am
> so happy to have found this source. Thank you, thank you Liza. I think
> there must be something in it that I need because I crave it. I read it's
> a good source for sodium which is good for arthritic pains, which I've
> been having in my feet and hands lately. and I'm a dancer so I'm very
> unhappy when my feet hurt!

Well THAT sure was fun to read! Boy, I'm glad to see how much you
like the yogurt. I can CERTAINLY relate - I still can't get enough
of it. It is SO good! Have you tried any of their other products?
We've tried the kefir, and several of the cheeses, and we like them
alright. But NOTHING compares to that creamy luscious yogurt.

I'm a dancer, too - a fake one, though. What kind of dancing do you
do? And why do you suppose you have arthritic pain? (Why do you call
it arthritic? Could it just be overuse, from dancing?)

Glad to hear from you! Thanks for the update - it's interesting to
follow people's health over a number of years.

Love Liza