RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:46:30 GMT
Axel,

>thanks for the offering, lynton. my blood type is B negative.

I can only give a rough outline, otherwise I would need to quote the whole
section.
According to D'Adamo, B's need to espescially avoid corn, lentils, peanuts,
sesame seeds, buckwheat and wheat.
Highly beneficials are:
meats: lamb, rabbit, venison, mutton
Olive oil
Beans: Lima, Kidney, Navy, Red soy
Cereals: Millet, oats, rice, spelt

You should be able to consume small to moderate quantities of most dairy
products, excluding Blue cheese, American cheese, String cheese.

You can eat most vegetables, but avoid Artichoke (both types), Avocado,
Olives, Pumpkin, Radishes, sprouts (mung, radish), Tempeh, Tofu, Tomato.
The book suggests that half the veges should be eaten raw.

Most fruits should be all right, but avoid coconuts, Rhubarb, Starfruit,
Persimmons, Pomegranates, Prickly pear.
( But bananas, cranberries, grapes, papaya, pineapple, plums are
particularly good for you).

The above is not complete, but a reasonable summary of the book's general
guidelines.
Of course, my opinion is that any food should be considered as to how it
affects the individual.

Lynton