RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:46:26 GMT
Lance:
>I found some research on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome that has shown significant
>improvement with supplementation NADH (Co-Enzyme 1).  They say the sources of
>this enzyme is usually meat.  Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to
>get this from natural foods, without eating meat?  (I don't eat any meat,
>besides I would assume cooked meat would ruin the co-enzyme anyway).

My own experience was that while raw meat improved my general fatigue
compared to my non-meat diet of the time, since I began cooking meat again
(as well as eating much more veges due to cooking them), I have much more
energy.  So it might not be NADH that has done this (ie my experience does
not indicate that cooking does not destroy NADH, nor whether NADH has
anything to do with it) ,  it could be eating highly beneficial foods that
resulted in the improvement.

Lynton