RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:31:51 -0800

>>> That 100% raw is probably a bit extreme in the experience of many on the
>list.
>>>
>>As it is not the experience of all in this list,
>
>Since I have had the opportunity of reading what people on this list have
>had to say for quite some time, very few old-timers claim that they are in
>fact 100%raw, but I certainly would be interested in how many are...

i am new in the raw food habit ( only ten years) but i am !00% raw for
years( 90 % raw the 2 first years) except a slip of 2 days ( with the
conscious attempt to hurt myself during a depressing time ) last spring
The dilemma for me is not about cooked food or not cooked food it is about
eating raw instinctively or not ( in fact no matter what level of
consciousness we are in , the struggle is always the same : between love or
fear.
And because love is all encompassing , it has no opposite, so fear have no
reason to be
I love you no matter where you are in the scale of percentage of raw>
I didn't" succeed "in anything  by reaching the 100% raw> because now that i
am there for years , my insatisfied mind "had"  to put the goal in an higher
place, still not where i am at.
Yet i am very happy to not be where i was anymore>
enjoy the moment! there is nothing else out there.!
Jean-claude