RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:08:36 -0500
7bit
From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
> Liza May wrote:
>

> > I am against you.

Rex:

> Suit yourself.  Perhaps you're aware of how I feel about dialog with possible
> plagiarists.  If so, you can understand my reluctance to respond.

David:
Not meaning to "point fingers" your way, Rex, but...

Perhaps we haven't read enough between the lines, or decyphered your
latest code words, yet, Rex. Sometimes, you appear to want your words
to be taken literaly (like your outburst to my reponse where I viewed
one of your prior vague responses as apparently questioning the insincerity
of one of my posts), and now, the above response of questionable meaning,
where you have apparently left it as an excercise to the reader to
attempt to understand what you mean above. And then, contrast this
with our exchanges where you wanted to change the definition of
the word "censorship" to fit your needs - with all of these contrasting
writing styles, Rex, I must kindly ask - how should we interpret your
posts ?

Rex:

> Now, please pardon me while I go help a friend feed her hogs.  She's got a
> nasty sow in there who bites at certain people.  I may have to take a 2 by 4
> and whack the beast if she attacks me again, so wish me luck.

David:
Again, can you explain what you mean to get across to our valued
list audience with the above comments ?

Regards,

David